Friday, April 7, 2023

I’m grieving

I’m grieving. I’ve loved one man for the past 10 years. We recently agreed it’s best that we end the relationship. There’s too much to unpack, plus it’s very private. I am unable to move past the grief. For the first time in my life I know what it’s like to really have a broken heart. It’s not just mental anguish, there is physical pain. The grief holds me down. My soul feels heavy. My spirit is sad. It’s been almost 2 months since we made this decision and it’s been a roller coaster, each dip going lower than the last. The future holds so much uncertainty now. I need to accept the things I cannot change, count my blessings, and do the best I can. I know. But right now I am just immersed in sorrow and I think I need to sit here for a while. I just need to be sad. I lost someone that I love. the pug yoga videos

No comments:

Post a Comment

PoohKies

Cute vid of Bentley waiting for his Pooh Cookies Recipe: use the leftover carrot, green apple and celery pulp after juicing as your base, ad...